Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Spend Less September

I get the feeling September is going to be an expensive month for me. I have a couple of big events to go to, my car needs an MOT, some tyres and an extended warranty, and a few of my products are poised to run out. Can't really help the events or the car, so I'm going to spend this month cutting down my product expenditure - every time I run out of something, I'll replace it with a high street, not high end product - hopefully I'll discover a few gems along the way, and save a few pennies too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I SO agree with you, after my recent splurge in to the world of Environ left me with some of the worst spots I have EVER had at a rather large cost... So I went back to Boots and got some standard Loreal skin care..
    There are a few bits that are more expensive that I will never be parted from even if I only use them as a treat.
    Elemis - Papaya Enzyme Peel
    Dermalogica - Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Mask
    Rodial - Glam Balm and the daily moisturiser and A List Cleanser...
    He he he Other than that I use the cheaper stuff... like erm, the loreal self heating face wash... He he he

    I am worse than I thought I was..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.